Kenya’s mobile application developers have a chance to win part of one million euros at offer in a competition by leading phone manufacturer, Nokia.
Nokia announced the “Create for Millions” a global challenge targeted at consumers and developers to create applications for Nokia’s Series 40 mobile phones. Continue reading
- African leaders gather to discuss digital transformation in the public sector
- DaktariPopote mobile app brings health services to comfort of your home
- VIDEO: AITEC Africa ICT Summit Brings Together ICT Professionals
- The Ongea Music Summit 2016 – Taking Music as a Business
- New UK online shopping experience now available in Kenya at UshopWD
Search this site