A networked society as per Ericsson’s vision is exactly what Africa needs to be at par with the mature economies.It is time broadband left Africa’s coast lines and major cities and made inroads to rural areas where masses reside for meaningful growth to be experienced. We have to network Africa by all means.
- African leaders gather to discuss digital transformation in the public sector
- DaktariPopote mobile app brings health services to comfort of your home
- VIDEO: AITEC Africa ICT Summit Brings Together ICT Professionals
- The Ongea Music Summit 2016 – Taking Music as a Business
- New UK online shopping experience now available in Kenya at UshopWD
Search this site